Well we carved pumpkins this year and the girls had a blast. Valkyrie did not like the "Guts" and would scream when we got close to her with them. But She did draw the face of her pumpkin and her daddy cut it out for her. Above is all the finished pumpkins. I did a heart for my girls, Jeff made a castle for his princesses and Valkyrie did a happy face. Below is a picture of her pointing to her pumpkin.
Valkyrie's happy pumpkin head
The girls had a fun Halloween. We had some friends over to eat (no, no, not TO EAT.....for dinner, no not FOR DINNER...oh come on) We played Guitar Hero. Valkyrie is AMAZING on drums and vocals, maybe this girl has a future in the preforming arts. We handed out Organic cookies....come on you know me, I had to stay true to our crunchy granola selfs. If I could I would have handed out pencils. :) I just can't justify giving kids candy, they get enough by the end of the night and the main reason is I wanted to hand out something that I would actually eat if we had tons leftover. I know, next year the kids will probably skip our house, but that is okay I hear the people next door are grumpy too. :) Ha (just kidding Deb).
We are doing well and hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment