I will miss traveling like this to work when I return full time, I have enjoyed the exercise and "me quiet commuting time"...well "The Flight of the Choncords" on my iPod keep me entertained as I ride. I hope to return to this way of commuting this summer when Skyler is strong enough to ride in the bike trailer with Valkyrie. (Valkyrie is in the back, watching her mommy get ready for work)
I would highly recommend riding to work, it requires some changes and proper gear but you will love it!
Oh course there are some days when the wind is blowing against me and adds to my commute time but hey it is great resistance training. In all serious I have really enjoyed it. I am surprised as to how many drivers out there don't know proper hand signals. So when you see a rider put up their left arm, don't wave at them as you cut them off, it means "RIGHT TURN!"
Well I better get going I have a baby and me Yoga class to get to, I am determined to lose this extra pregancy weight. :)
Take care, and next time...take a bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment