The Knapp Crew: Swimming Class

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Swimming Class









Last week we had our first “official” swim lesson with the girls.

Skyler swam with Daddy in the parent tot class and she loved it. She was not too crazy about floating on her back, but by lesson 2 she was much better. She loved being thrown up in the air by her strong dad and even went under the water completely and came up smiling.

Valkyrie did very well for her first “instruction” class, was a little hard for her to wait her turn and stay focused but that will come with time. She did great putting her face in for 5 seconds and going under water as well as learning how to kick. I was a proud mom at how easy she picked it up. (can you tell she has been swimming since birth) Although she did not want to leave, she was very un-happy about class ending. I’m sure some parents thought I was sawing her arms off by the screaming coming from the women’s locker room, but again something she will learn with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment