My beautiful daughter is 6 months. She is so amazing. She is making sounds, loud sounds every day. Sometimes it sounds like daddy and other times like a squeak. She is out little squeaker! She is doing really well at daycare, gobbling up the entire mommy’s milk a bring her and nursing well at lunch. She loves tummy time and can spin all the way around. When she is on the floor and Valkyrie sees she has no toys in front of her she will find something to put down in front of her sister and then says “there Skyler”. The girls are so sweet when they sleep at night. In the mornings when we go to wake them up she are normally curled up next to each other and if Valkyrie wakes up first she will go to Skyler and say “Bon Gourno Princhissa” then when she opens her eyes she will say “Skyler Wake!
Skyler is reaching things more and more, we have to be very careful at times, like when we are holding her and she reaches for our hot coffee or glass on wine. (not something we want to wear)
She is thriving, she is such an easy going baby....I really don’t know where she gets it from; god knows I’m not that way. Maybe she is here to be one of my greatest teachers. (WWSD...what would Skyler do) She really isn’t fussy, maybe when she is really tired she will whine a little but all in all she is very flowing. Despite the turmoil in our life, she continues to be an endless loving baby. Both my girls are very sensitive children. Skyler seems to know when I need her and will even give me a little squeeze of a hug sometimes when I pick her up. She knows I need her just as much as she needs me. Valkyrie has been doing okay lately but she knows things are not always ok, she feels something and she definitely senses my energy...which is ugly! I need to be strong for these girls, but also to show them that sometimes it is okay to cry.
Jeff is wonderful. He has been the rock for us all these past few weeks....who am I kidding he has always been the rock! I don’t know how he does it; how he can be so strong for so many people and not lose it, not crumble under the pressure. After work he takes care of the girls, makes dinners, gives baths and then reads to them and puts them to bed. He has no time for him but he doesn’t complain at all. Plus he has the biggest job of all, dealing with me during the past few weeks, the emotional mess that I am. He takes every sobbing phone call, every venting session, is there for me to cry into his chest and through it all just says “I’m here for you baby”, I thank the world for him, but I don’t tell him that enough.....Thank you Jeff. “...you are the breath to my life”
We will celebrate our 4th wedding Anniversary next week.
Well thanks for stopping in. Take care!
Skyler is reaching things more and more, we have to be very careful at times, like when we are holding her and she reaches for our hot coffee or glass on wine. (not something we want to wear)
She is thriving, she is such an easy going baby....I really don’t know where she gets it from; god knows I’m not that way. Maybe she is here to be one of my greatest teachers. (WWSD...what would Skyler do) She really isn’t fussy, maybe when she is really tired she will whine a little but all in all she is very flowing. Despite the turmoil in our life, she continues to be an endless loving baby. Both my girls are very sensitive children. Skyler seems to know when I need her and will even give me a little squeeze of a hug sometimes when I pick her up. She knows I need her just as much as she needs me. Valkyrie has been doing okay lately but she knows things are not always ok, she feels something and she definitely senses my energy...which is ugly! I need to be strong for these girls, but also to show them that sometimes it is okay to cry.
Jeff is wonderful. He has been the rock for us all these past few weeks....who am I kidding he has always been the rock! I don’t know how he does it; how he can be so strong for so many people and not lose it, not crumble under the pressure. After work he takes care of the girls, makes dinners, gives baths and then reads to them and puts them to bed. He has no time for him but he doesn’t complain at all. Plus he has the biggest job of all, dealing with me during the past few weeks, the emotional mess that I am. He takes every sobbing phone call, every venting session, is there for me to cry into his chest and through it all just says “I’m here for you baby”, I thank the world for him, but I don’t tell him that enough.....Thank you Jeff. “...you are the breath to my life”
We will celebrate our 4th wedding Anniversary next week.
Well thanks for stopping in. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment