The Knapp Crew: Movie recomendation!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Movie recomendation!

Watched a great movie a few weeks ago and I think everyone needs to see it. It was called Food Inc. and deals with lifting the veil of where your food comes from. Granted there are some parts that are hard to watch and I had to turn away and to say the least it really has me re-thinking eating meat (of any kind).
Jeff and I are really health, earth and animal conscience people to start with but this movie drilled home WHY it is so important to demand good food. From Organic, to local, to non-processed, to free range animals and to really read the labels and know where your food is coming from.
I really feel everyone needs to see this movie and to demand good food and demand the processes and laws to keep us safe! The only way the “system” is going to change is if we demand it does by what we choose to buy.
So do yourself a favor and see this movie and hey if you want, let me know what you think of it!
Eat Healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment