I don't want you to feel as though I have forgotten you and not sent you a Christmas card this year, but in the spirit of trying to stay sane, I just don't have the time or energy (I know sounds like a lame excuse) to send out cards this year. So I'm sending you this Christmas Blog. I know it is totally un-personal, so sorry. Plus I see no point in sending the beloved Christmas Letter as this blog is like my year long letter.
I want you to know I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best holiday season.
Merry Christmas & A Happy and Healthy New Year!
We love you all!
Hey Tralee, thanks for keeping us updated on the blog, I am sorry about the job thing. Everything financial is so shaky right now but what is strong and bright is you and your family that shines through all the distractions that make us crazy. Take care, give Jeff my best and kiss the girls for me, I miss that little spunky one you know... Love, Courtney
ReplyDelete