Today was officially the best day of my life. No not my wedding day or the birthdays of my children but today. A common day with no big major event other than a day packed full of fun with the whole family. It was a beautiful, cool, dry fall day.
Started it with making and sharing French Toast, then on to 4 rides on the Salem Carousel and Skyler's first time ever. She didn't like the first ride but was well adjusted by the last ride. Then on to exert tons of energy on the playground. Home to eat a good healthy lunch and down for a much needed nap.
When everyone was awake back out we went to a free local pumpkin patch full of people and activities such as slides, hay maze, hay rides, pit of corn, hay tower, tractors and of course pumpkins. We each picked our pumpkins and rolled them away. To end it with pumpkins milkshakes from Burgerville. OH yum. it was like Thanksgiving in a cup (the pumpkin pie that is)
The girls were amazing and Valkyrie didn't have one accident in her pants. She wore her big girl panties all day (the same pair!)
What a fun day and we were all together. I feel so blessed.
If there was a day I could re-live one more time, today would be it.
My movie star (in her new glasses)
The first ride of the day (no really we were the first ones on...what can I say we get up early)
Daddy and his girls
coaching Skyler along
"PS, I love you"
This blur is Valkyrie coming down the side on her belly as she shoots past the hay.
The corn pit
Valkyrie on top of the hay tower. What a view
Theres mom down below "Hi mom."
Running through the hay maze, she was in and out in less than 3 min!
Her new tractor
Skyler's turn
What can I say, too cute.
"mama can I have this one?"
What a beautiful day and family!
ReplyDelete