The Knapp Crew: Skyler meets the family

Friday, June 18, 2010

Skyler meets the family

So this past weekend Skyler got to meet the rest of my family. She got to meet her cousin Phoenix, what a cutie he is and she got to meet her great grandparents and aunts and uncles. I know it seems like we may hort skyler away but really we don't, it is just a big deal for us to travel with 2 small kids, even harder when one comes down with a 102 fever for a week.
We enjoyed seeing all of you at Tiffany's beautiful wedding and Skyler loved meeting ALL of you!
Sorry I forgot to mention it in the update, i had the ........after the airplane ride to remind me to write about the trip to meet the family but we got home late Monday and then Skyler came down with a bad fever monday night. Sorry.
hope all is well, and maybe i'll get it right next time....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED meeting Skyler at the World Beat! Thanks for saying hi!!!

    ReplyDelete