The Knapp Crew: The little moments

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The little moments



Okay so why is it that once you become a mom (a new mom even more so) you become so overly emotion to babies and…….well everything. I swear I have turned into one of those ladies that cry over Hallmark cards. This morning as I listened to the radio a song came on “Have a little faith,” by Michael Franti and I began to think of my girls. I stood there in the room dancing with my 7 week old daughter, tears rolling down my face. How I want to make this world better for both my girls and how I hope they have faith in me, and I will have faith in them.
As cheesy as it sounds “I really can’t find words to express” the love I feel for my children. I can only hope that someday they are blessed enough to feel this type of love inside. It is a beautiful feeling, beyond any words.

No comments:

Post a Comment